Thursday, September 10, 2009

Are You Plugged In?


As a coach to direct selling leaders, I find I too benefit from the coaching calls in many ways. It’s rewarding to hear of my clients achievements, see their growth, and watch them climb the career ladder. Today I had a coaching call with a long time client of mine, Teresa Faulhaber, who shared some great insight she’s gained and thanks to her permission, I want to share it with you.

“If you’re not plugged in to your family, your spiritual life, and your business, it doesn’t work.” The more plugged in you are to the gratitude’s you have about your family relationships, your spiritual connection, and to all the blessings of your business, the easier it is to move your business ahead. When you get bogged down in one or more of those areas, the more challenging your business becomes.

My charge to you today is to get plugged in. Are there relationships in your business that aren’t where you want them to be? What else is going on in your personal life that may be contributing? Are you feeling disconnected from your faith? Think about each area of life and ask yourself

“Am I plugged in to my spiritual side?”
“Am I connected to my family the way I want to be?”
“Am I positively in my business?”

Be turned on by what’s good in life instead of what brings you down. If you’re plugged in, you can’t stay down long and you can weather any challenge that comes your way.

No comments: