Many companies offer great tools to use in your business and if you have post cards, there are multiple ways to use them.
1. Keep a set at your closing table for additional suggestions you can give your customer to take home with her.
2. Address one to your hostess, stamp it and when you get back to your car after her show, jot her a quick thank you and drop it in the mailbox on the way home.
3. Keep 20 in your purse or pocket with the date, time, and location of your next show along with directions to your home to pass out to the people you meet around town.
4. Send a thank you post card to your customers who pass a referral on to you.
5. Pass them out at your shows and ask each guest to address one to herself to be included in the next area sample sale, recruiting event, customer appreciation night, etc.