Monday, June 22, 2009

Miley Cyrus Knows the Secret to Success in Direct Sales

In direct sales you can have the dream, see it in your mind, know you want it, be working toward it and yet, there are voices in your head saying you won’t make it, there are mountains that get in the way, and there may even be battles to fight along the way. It isn’t just your business that encounters a few trials along the way.

Miley Cyrus has the insight to what it takes to get to success, even when it’s an uphill battle. Her new song “It’s the Climb” is a great one to listen to when you need to redirect yourself in your business journey. Check out the lyrics,

I can almost see it
That dream I’m dreaming but
there’s a voice inside my head that says
you’ll never reach it
every step I’m taking
every move I make feels lost with no direction
My faith is shaking
But I’ve gotta keep trying, gotta keep my head held high
There’s always going to be another mountain
I’m always going to want to make it move
Always going to be an uphill battle
Some times I’m going to have to lose
Aint’ about how fast I get there
Ain’t about what’s waiting on the other side
It’s the climb


Will you choose to be bigger than the challenge and keep moving forward? Sometimes there are losses in life that leave us questioning, that shake our faith. BUT you’ve gotta keep trying, keep your head held high, recognize there may be mountains. It isn’t a race against anyone else, so it’s all about the process of getting to the dream, the top of your mountain.

See your dream, keep your faith, and recognize what you gain in the climb. If you need a little reminder, get the song and play it loud and sing along.

No comments: